Saturday 4 February 2012

Eyebrow Shapes

Eyebrow Shapes
Some may have deeper set, smaller or larger eyes than others and faces can be long, oval, square or round. Of course some women have naturally beautiful eyes, but we can all enhance the look of our own eyes by opening them up with eyebrow shaping.

The last thing I would recommend you do is go and look at a chart of different eyebrow shapes to decide which one you would like this season. Unlike lipsticks this just does not work! For the maximum enhancement you must take a look at what nature has given you and work from this.


$$$$$$ Eyebrow Shapes $$$$$$










1 comments:

  • Anonymous says:
    10 February 2012 at 17:35

    I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thanks , I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?
    Vic Firth Stereo Isolation Headphones.

Post a Comment